Healthcare industry is one of the most challenging markets in the continental USA. However, in last part 3-4 years, there is tremendous growth in this segment & the major role played in this growth is Private Duty Home Care & in home care services. Home Healthcare Is Best to Own Franchises for home healthcare services, healthcare providers avail quality in-home care facilities consistently delivered to senior patients and families.
In general, also Franchises businesses are too popular and profitable as well. But the Private Duty Home Care & in-home care services segment is amazingly growing. In 2017, there are more than 60 health care franchises brands are available, and that number continues to rise Care & in-home care services segment is amazingly growing.
Forbes suggests a lower investment, a growing demand and the potential for international opportunity are some reasons fuelling the sector’s franchise growth. Here we have mentioned few key reasons why Home Healthcare Is Best to Own Franchises-
- Giant Healthcare Industry with incredible growth opportunity– At $2.9 trillion, the state of the U.S. healthcare industry is strong—and growing. The health sector is proving to be highly adaptive to innovation both in public sector and the private sector. Latest research shows that the number of Americans 65+will double by 2050, and will need long-term home healthcare amenities.
- Demand and Supply game of Healthcare Industry – In USA aging population is continuously increasing, hence, the senior health care industry. Many seniors would prefer to stay at home as long as physically possible, rather than live out their older years in a medical environment. So now this is the perfect time for home health care franchise.
“The Aging Statistics – older population—persons 65 years or older—numbered 46.2 million in 2014. By 2060, there will be about 98 million older persons, more than twice their number in 2014”.
- Monetize your Healthcare background – In -Home health care franchise business is the preeminent decision for you if you have a solid healthcare background and well wishes to make the senior’s life happy and healthy. If you don’t have enough healthcare industry knowledge, that’s not a big deal, you can still manage it successfully.
- Most profitable and less investment- Annual spending on home health care was $72 Billion in 2009 and it will continue to grow. So if you are thinking about starting a new business than you can opt for Home Health Care Business in less investment and get more out of it.. Just need to go through the financial profits and revenue projections, so that you know exactly what you are getting yourself into.
- Need Assistance, We are here – VIPrivate care approached our business slightly differently by focusing on a unique demographic within the Home Care Industry. Our market research has indicated that the business model will work nationwide and globally.
The market research and our concept have proven results and the home care market needs our service. The scale of VIPrivate Care Company is clearly the best way to the Franchise Business concept. The quality of in-home care services will continue to be the priority and consistently delivered to patients and families.
Locations – New York City, New Jersey, Florida and Puerto Rico