Home Healthcare is the fastest-growing Industry, travel & home care is a growing trend nowadays in the USA.
“In a study released in December 2015, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) stated that the compound annual growth rate for home healthcare services from 2014-2024 would be nearly 5%, the highest among all industries”
Though the Home healthcare and Travel Nursing care are so trendy now, nevertheless most people are still unaware of home health care & travel nursing care services. Folks come to know about such services when a staff member from the hospital advises them that their loved one is being discharged and arrangements for care in the home need to be made.
VIPrivate care avail traveling home care and support service throughout the New York, Florida, New Jersey and San Juan, Puerto Rico.
This unique service of travel care are for those families that would like a caregiver to accompany them on a trip or vacation. Some families may wish to take their loved one with them on a short trip or an extended vacation out of town but feel the need to have medical or caregiver support make the trip to ensure the safety and comfort of their loved one.
Travel caregiver contribution in arranging the support and assistance you need when traveling, attending a special event or enjoying a family vacation.
Benefits of Travel Nursing – International & Domestic
Travel Nursing includes accompanying a patient to a travel destination. All travel arrangements and fees must be approved and paid in advance. As per the traveling destination and requirement, the following skilled staff will be available –
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Nursing care
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Medical Companion
To make certain your travel is as safe and stress-free as possible, travel companions and transportation assistance help throughout every trip in the following manner –
- Assistance with airport check-in and ticketing
- Carrying luggage
- Assistance with getting through security or customs
- Assistance with ground transportation
The certified & highly qualifies nursing care assist you in the following manner, to make your traveling comfortable and more jubilant –
- Qualified Nursing Assistance– Depending on the level of care required, a certified nurse is available to ensure the client takes all medications timely and properly, eats nutritious meals, and stays well-hydrated, healthy and safe for the duration of the trip.
- Medical Companion Care – A caregiver will accompany the client to meals, or if the client prefers, a caregiver will bring the client to the table and dine separately. Caregivers will also take the client on excursions, to shows, games and other social events.
- Personal Care Assistance– A certified caregiver, home health aide, nursing assistant or professional nurse will provide the client with the same personal care as he or she would at home, providing assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.
- Logistic Support– Caregivers will provide transportation to and from the airport or cruise port, coordinate check-in, baggage, and security, assist with carry-on luggage, boarding, bathroom trips, baggage claim, etc.
The rise in the trend of Travel home healthcare is driven by the immense changes underway in the healthcare industry, changes that will continue to propel industry for years to come. However, the overall cost of home health care is lower than that of inpatient facilities in the hospitals. That’s the reason that there are thousands of Medicare beneficiaries who are older or have disabilities and their families are facing crisis and that’s how are receiving home health care services.
Global Private Home Care, LLC DBA VIPrivate Care aims to reduce the uncertainty associated with the efforts to care and cure. We are patient focused and results driven.
We provide our patients and their loved ones the sense of relief from our comprehensive treatments, compassionate care and our commitment to their healing both physically and emotionally.